top of page



Drunk Driving Accident Injury Attorneys Helping People in Georgia

If you have been hurt in an accident caused by a drunk driver, you want a lawyer who is committed to maximizing your compensation. Medical bills and other costs associated with an accident can add up quickly, and if the drunk driver was uninsured or underinsured, other sources of compensation need to be considered if all costs are to be covered.

At the law firm of Silvis, Ambrose, Lindquist & Coch, P.C., we know where to look to maximize your compensation. In drunk driving accidents, one of our targets may be the establishment that provided the drunk driver with alcohol. Claims against drinking establishments are referred to as dram shop claims. With decades of experience, we know how to succeed with these claims.

Whatever your legal problem, we are ready to solve it. To arrange a consultation, call (229) 228-9999, toll free (877) 312-6812 or contact our Southwest Georgia law office via email or Live Chat.

Holding Bars & Nightclubs Responsible

Was the driver who caused the accident overserved at a bar? Through the investigation process, we will find out. Bars, nightclubs, restaurants and any other establishment can be held responsible for knowingly continuing to serve alcohol to an intoxicated patron. These establishments can share in liability for the actions of the patron in accident cases, and we will seek compensation from them for the harm caused to the victim.

Parents & Drinking Parties

Some parents think it is okay to have parties where alcohol is served to their underage children and their children’s friends. When this negligence leads to a teenager driving drunk and causing an accident, we will take action against the parents in the same way that we would take action against a business in a dram shop case.

Contact a Thomasville Dram Shop Liability Attorney

For a free initial consultation with an auto accident attorney who will work hard to get you compensation for injuries caused by a drunk driver, call (229) 228-9999, toll free 

(877) 312-6812 or contact us online.

Have questions about your specific case? Give us a call.

We are here to assist. Contact us by phone, email or via our Live Chat.

bottom of page